“Sponsorship for Influencers” Book Launch Team!
For awhile now, I’ve been asked if I’d ever publish a sponsorship book that was geared toward authors, speakers, bloggers, coaches, consultants, experts, gurus, and entrepreneurs.
I wrote my last book, Relationships Raise Money: A Guide to Corporate Sponsorship, in 2011 and that book was heavily written to support nonprofit organizations as that was the majority of my client base at the time.
Six years later, here’s the book y’all have been waiting for…
When I wrote the first book in 2011, I had no intention of writing and book and I surely didn’t think I’d ever be writing another. A few months ago, I had some friends and clients ask me if I’d write a book for influencers. At first I said that it wasn’t the time, but then realized that the authors, speakers, bloggers, coaches, consultants, experts, gurus, and entrepreneurs I work with are influencers. I said yes, and we’re about two months out from the release of “Sponsorship for Influencers: Passion to Profit in 5 Simple Steps.”
The Book Launch
My first book was self-published using CreateSpace, but publishing has come so far since 2011 and there’s a lot more opportunities for publishing and exposure now. I’ve decided to trust my friend (and birthday twin) Tieshena Davis’ company, Purposely Created Publishing, with this new book.
I’m excited about this book, and I also know that a lot goes into successfully launching a book. I’ll also tell ya that while I think it’d be totally awesome to be on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal or USA Today Best-Seller lists, that isn’t the goal of this book launch.
The Goal: Get “Sponsorship for Influencers: Passion to Profit in 5 Simple Steps.” in the hands of as many influencers as possible.
I’m look for a group of people that want to get sponsored and also want to share this book and the message of sponsorship with their friends and communities.
Just like the book, this group of core people for the book launch, will be special. We’re going to try some new ideas, and you’ll get to be a part of this with us.
Plus, if you ever plan or launching a book in the future, this experience will be invaluable to you. Plus, it’s going to be a lot of fun and I’m sure there’ll be a few random dance parties. haha!
What’s in it for you?
I’m so glad ya asked!
When you apply to be a part of the Sponsorship for Influencers book launch team (and get accepted), here’s some of the awesome things you’ll get for your time:
1. An advanced electronic (PDF) copy of the book that you’ll have before anyone else not on the team, except my mom! Mom gets the first copy!
2. Exclusive access to a private book launch Facebook group.
3. The opportunity to see “behind the scenes” of a book launch and network with others in the group.
4. Your name and business mentioned on my blog after the book launch.
5. Some other awesome goodness that I can’t share quite yet, but you’ll hear about it in the group!
Your Part of the Fun…
1. Sharing about the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization. Essentially, anyone you think could benefit from getting sponsored!
2. Sharing about the book on your blog and with your email list (this isn’t mandatory, but totally awesome!).
3. Read the book and post a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
4. Give feedback in the Facebook Group and help come up with fun and unique promotional ideas for the book!
5. Consider hosting a Facebook Live or Webinar with me to your network!
Are you ready to be on our book launch team to get the word about “Sponsorship for Influencers: Passion to Profit in 5 Simple Steps.” out to those that need it?
Because I’ll leading the project, there are a limited number of spots for this opportunity as I’m “all in” for this launch and serving the book launch team. Please do not apply if you’re only looking for a free book. You can get a copy when it’s available to the general public.
Emails will be sent out by August 1st at 5pm Central notifying all of those accepted to join the team. At that time you’ll also receive access to the private Facebook group.