What leads to the success of community leaders and entrepreneurs? How can you reach your business goals without sacrificing your quality of life, physical health, and your relationships?
In this episode, Roberto interviews The Growth Now Movement founder Justin Schenck about his four pillars to lead a more balanced, happier life.
Roberto and Justin will discuss:
- How business, relationships, wellness and spirituality are connected
- The best tip for success Justin learned by interviewing over 400 business and thought leaders
- Redefining what spirituality means
- How strategic curiosity plays a part in success
- Key steps to living a more balanced life
- Where you can start today to build a happier life
Justin on Facebook: Growth Now Movement with Justin Schenck
Justin on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justintschenck
Be sure to connect with Roberto on Instagram at @RobertoCandelaria, and join his Facebook Group at RobertoTeaches.com.
Keep tuning in to the upcoming episodes of the Becoming The Community CEO Podcast for conversations around community building, partnerships, leadership, and profits. The core areas to becoming the Community CEO