Ever wonder why some communities seem to “grow overnight” while others seem to simmer? Or how some people join a community but choose not to stay very long? In this episode, Roberto shares the six most common reasons that people join (and stay) members of a community.
During this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Common Life Experiences, and Seeking a Solution
- Mastering or Learning a Skill
- Why Entertainment Matters
- Networking with others
- The Importance of a Customer Community
- Creating a Place of Belonging
Do you have a community? What are the top reasons people choose to join you?
Keep tuning in to the upcoming episodes of the Becoming The Community CEO Podcast for conversations around community building, partnerships, leadership, and profits. The core areas to becoming the Community CEO