In this episode, Roberto Candelaria chats with decluttering expert, Sarah Mueller, to get a glimpse of her growing business community and how decluttering can change people’s outlook on life.
During this episode, we cover:
- A perspective on decluttering as a way of life and as a source of community
- How decluttering helps in decluttering the mind
- Simple steps to start your decluttering journey
- A look on Mueller’s journey on starting a strong Facebook community
- How decluttering changes people’s lives
- Service as a driving force that grows a solid community
- Overcoming Mueller’s biggest setback in building a business
Follow and connect with Sarah Mueller on Facebook and keep track of her daily decluttering challenges at Declutteringschool.com. You can also follow her on Instagram for your daily decluttering fix at www.instagram.com/declutteringclub/.
Be sure to check out Roberto’s Facebook group at www.robertoteaches.com and connect with Roberto on Instagram at @RobertoCandelaria. Keep tuning in to the upcoming episodes of the Connected Community Leader for more ideas and lessons to learn from other community and business leaders