PURCHASE AND RETURN POLICY
Orders may be placed by using our shopping cart system, secure on-line order form, or call-in orders (if available).
Accepted Payment Methods:
Credit Cards including American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa
Any Digital Products which are purchased on a subscription basis will be subject to the following:
Monthly subscriptions will be charged each month on the same day as the day of the month when the subscription was first activated.
Annual subscriptions will be charged each year on the same day and month as the day and month as when the subscription was first activated.
If the charge is scheduled for a day that does not exist in the month being charged (for example the 30th June), then the charge will instead occur on the last day of that month.
Shipping (Digital Products):
Products shall be delivered electronically. Upon receipt of your order, you will either be prompted to begin your download immediately or you will receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download. If you are prompted to begin your download immediately, your completion of the download will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased.
If you receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased.
In case you are unable to download the item(s) you purchase or you do not receive an e-mail from us with instructions to complete your download, you must contact us within t
days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within three (3) days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded and delivered to you.
Return Policy (digital products)
Thanks for purchasing our products (or subscribing to our services) at RobertoCandelaria.com or any other domain or website operated by Ready To Propel, LLC.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns, or provide refunds, unless clearly stated on product information areas. Due to the fact that Ready To Propel, LLC’s products are digital and delivered immediately to your inbox with access information, we are unable to accept cancellations for any digital products unless otherwise stated on the sales page or order form of a specifc offer and/or product.
Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, are not eligible for return.
Should you open a dispute, instead of asking for a refund, we will keep [50%] of the disputed amount while we gather evidence for our submission of the dispute.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
It is your responsibility to cancel subscription payments authorized through PayPal. If you decide to cancel your membership and discontinue using our products, please remember to login to your PayPal and cancel the authorization. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
Shipping (Physical Products):
Ready To Propel, LLC ships to all locations in the Lower 48 states. Shipping to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands are an additional charge.
Ready To Propel, LLC makes every effort to ship orders within five to seven (5 – 7) business day(s)! Once we receive your order, we send you a confirmation email letting you know that your order will ship ASAP. Our warehouse crew pulls the items from the shelves, packs, and readies for shipping via US Mail. When your item ships, a second email will be sent to you with tracking information.
All packages destined for APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS, regardless of weight. APO/FPO orders can take up to 2 months to be delivered. Please contact us if your order takes longer than that to arrive.
Overnight orders may not ship until the next business day. Overnight/Rush shipping does not begin at the time that the order is placed, it’s the shipping method used after the order has been processed.
Return Policy (physical products):
Thanks for purchasing our products (or subscribing to our services) at [website] operated by Ready To Propel, LLC.
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14 day period you will no longer be eligible and will not be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
- Returns will only be accepted within 14 days of the customer receiving the product, and ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are obtained exclusively online in the Contact Us link located at the top of every page on our website. Ready To Propel, LLC reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without authorization. Returns will be processed within ten (10) business days of receipt. Business days do not include weekends, holidays, and the day the package is delivered.
All sales at Ready To Propel, LLC are considered final. Please note that all returns will be for Store Credit Only unless restocking fee, we authorized at time of the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). All returns must be in original packaging. Prior authorization must be given before any return can be made.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or partial order, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt. If the issue is not reported to the RMA department within this time frame, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
In the case a replacement product was sent, we will send you USPS tags to return the product back to us. If the original item is not returned within 14 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the replacement item that was sent.
- In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, exchange will be handled directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customer, Ready To Propel, LLC will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, with the understanding that Ready To Propel, LLC in no way has any input into the final decision (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
- Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition. If any component of the returned product is missing, the return procedure will be breached, and Ready To Propel, LLC may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- Any non-defective product returned for a refund will be assessed only the original shipping charges incurred by Ready To Propel, LLC A Damage and Recovery fee may be deducted if the returned merchandise is not resalable (i.e. damage to product, incomplete product, broken packaging, etc.). Ready To Propel, LLC will not assess a fee for returns of defective items. A qualified technician will test and review each returned product.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. In addition, if returning an item for a refund, the original shipping cost incurred by Ready To Propel, LLC will be deducted from the refund issued.
When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use a carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Additionally, only the signature of an authorized Ready To Propel, LLC employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss return product during shipment.
- Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or defect when the order is received, and before the item is used. Ready to Propel, LLC will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used. If the product is damaged during shipment, Ready To Propel, LLC will replace the product at no charge.
- Ready To Propel, LLC is not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Unauthorized returns, refused shipments and undeliverable packages that are returned back to Ready To Propel, LLC can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The customer will be charged the original and the return shipping fees for any of these instances. If a return has not been processed within the specified time, please send an email to [email protected]
Annual Coaching/Mastermind/Mentorship Cancellations:
If you cancel within 3 business days of initial purchase, we will refund 100%. If you cancel after your “cooling off” period has ended, we will refund 50% of your annual subscription. If you cancel after the first 60 days of your annual subscription, we will be unable to provide a refund and you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, we cannot make any exceptions to our policy.
Coaching, Consulting, and Mentorship:
There are no refunds or credits given, under any exceptions, for coaching time with Roberto Candelaria or any other representative of Ready To Propel, LLC
Chargebacks & Payments:
Client permanently and irrevocably waives any and all right to enact a ‘chargeback’ (that is, a disputed, reversed or contested charge with the applicable bank, credit card or charge card) against these payments for any reason whatsoever against Ready To Propel, LLC, including RobertoCandelaria.com and any other site that we have owned or operated, do own and operate or may own or operate in the future.
CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS A CRIME AND ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE MONITORED AND LOGGED. Ready To Propel, LLC WORKS WITH LOCAL TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT AS WELL AS THE FBI. ALL FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES INCLUDING CREDIT CARD THEFT, THEFT, IDENTITY THEFT AND MAIL FRAUD ARE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. We may also disclose information when we believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Information Automatically Logged:
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to detect fraud and administer our web site.
Ready To Propel, LLC reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.